What are the different types of Juvéderm fillers?
Dermal fillers have become an extremely popular way of maintaining a youthful appearance, with an estimated 2.6 million procedures performed in 2016 alone. The number of dermal filler products continues to expand, with different formulations and indications available to meet various aesthetic goals. One of the most popular filler collections is Juvéderm, which contains several products designed to target specific concerns. At Beer Dermatology in Jupiter and West Palm Beach, Florida, dermatologist Dr. Kenneth Beer helps patients understand the best options for their unique needs.
What is Juvéderm?
Juvéderm is the number one collection of dermal fillers worldwide, with several different products that can provide a more youthful appearance alongside plump lips and contoured cheeks. Juvéderm fillers are all hyaluronic-acid (HA) based, which is a substance that naturally occurs in the body and provides volume and hydration to targeted areas in the skin. Hyaluronic acid fillers are effective and long-lasting, with approximately 90 percent of filler patients opting to receive HA fillers versus those formulated with other primary ingredients.
Types of Juvéderm fillers
- Juvéderm Ultra XC: A versatile dermal filler primarily used for treating thinning lips and lip lines.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC: A thicker filler designed to treat more severe lines or thinning lips, making it a great option for patients with significant volume loss or deeper lines such as nasolabial folds and laugh lines.
- Juvéderm Volbella XC: A lip filler that amplifies your lips’ natural volume while filling in the lines around the lips. Unlike Ultra XC, this filler produces a gradual, subtle increase in lip volume and is a great option for patients with smaller lips.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: A long-lasting treatment that provides lift and beautiful contours to the cheeks. It can be used to restore lost volume or enhance your natural features.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC: Designed to treat moderate to severe wrinkles in the mouth and nose areas, including marionette lines and nasolabial folds. It can also be used for subtle lip enhancement. As one of the longest-lasting dermal fillers available, Vollure uses a specialized delivery system that provides natural-looking results for up to 18 months.
Juvéderm near me
Dermal fillers are just one of many options available at Beer Dermatology to rejuvenate your appearance. To schedule a consultation at our Jupiter office, call (561) 600-4848 today! We also have a West Palm Beach location, which can be reached at (561) 430-2767.